Skip to main content

Agenda 21 and EMF Sensitivity



'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'- Mark Twain




                                         Looks like a prison because that is what it will be.


The county seat of the county I grew up in is undergoing a massive project to consolidate the high schools there. I thought it would be a great opportunity for parents to ask why the internet access couldn't be 'wired' instead of wireless. Not a lot of people there are biting on my implied suggestion, despite heavy commenting on my part where they're reporting on this story. 

Wilkes Barre, Pa has recently also been rejected for Act 47. They made a plea to the state of PA for financial intervention. I also pointed out the frequency that '47'  appears in the news,sports, laws and more,   My grandchildren will be going to that school district. My ( men don't have rights to their children in the US) daughter doesn't talk to me and makes it known she thinks these facts are insane. If you've read even this far, you're likely much father along in your investigation. 


Interesting that they would choose the picture below to accompany the article. I've probably been by this building at least 50 times in my life and never noticed the demonic stuff going on on the front, especially atop the twin pillars.


I did several Gematria break downs in these two articles in an attempt to stir up some interest in questioning what is and what has been going on in that area (and the world). I had a vacation home in that county until 2014 that I sold at at 20% loss,largely because the insane taxes keep the prices from rising. I only bought it in the first place to be around my children who I had been alienated from. 

feminism = 6+5+13+9+14+9+19+13 = 88 (English Ordinal)
 

men going their own way = 5+4+4 + 2+3+9+4+2 + 7+1+4+9+9 + 3+4+4 + 4+8+2 = 88 (Reverse Full Reduction) 

It's all divide and conquer. 

                                                   The freemason logo is set to 47 degrees.

independence day = 9+5+4+5+7+5+5+4+5+5+3+5 + 4+1+7 = 74

Our nation's birthday- July or Jew LIE 4th  is written 4/7 in most of the world. 
As you can see the birth of our nation was a masonic ritual.  

                                                                George Washington





                     Oh thank heaven for 7/11? September 11 is actually seven eleven....
September means seven so why is it the 9th month? The Roman calendar had March as the first month of the year, so the count is correct: September is the seventh month. 


                     Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay:


                                                    dc = 23+24 = 47 (Reverse Ordinal) 
                                                      Freemason first and 'then' prez. 


                        

                                                                         Letting go...

                                                             G = 33 = 33 (Francis Bacon)

Kills me to admit that a childhood hero of mine was part of it all. Another destruction of a tower of a man. The capital G represents '33' in numerology and Francis Bacon Gematria. You start at 27 with capital 'A'. Starting to get clearer why the Packers with their G were the first team to win the 'Superb Owl'?     (on 2/3/2019 the pats will win over the redskins, in atl).

                                                secrecy = 1+5+3+9+5+3+7 = 33 (Full Reduction)

                                                    police = 7+6+3+9+3+5 = 33 (Full Reduction) 
                                                  actor = 8+6+7+3+9 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
                                              lawyer = 6+8+4+2+4+9 = 33 (Reverse Full Reduction)
                                                 judge = 10+21+4+7+5 = 47 (English Ordinal) 









When you learn the language of Gematria also called Isopsephy, you come to see the 33 on the packers helmets instead of the 'G'. It's the 'They Live' glasses in a way. This whole decoding of the matrix requires more than just knowledge of Gematria, however.




These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Heb 11:13-16 (NKJV)


2014


The final delivery after selling my vacation home...
(I know, first world problems. I saved a ton 
not buying, dealing with and maintaining all that wireless crap, plus for decades I really couldn't go anywhere out and about without getting blasted by someone's wireless device.

Being a light sleeper, its proximity to the street finally wore me down. Plus I had to fight like heck to keep the smart water meter out of my basement after a NWO water company bought our utility. The internet company there is unionized. That meant the price was as high as it could possibly be for them to do anything and for service. Taxes kept going up. HOA fees going up every year....

View from up on the street. It's in a gated community. I underestimated the noise going up an down this steep hill and how it would affect someone with my health issues.

The deer used to come to the back deck for treats.

I was never able to reconnect with my children in PA and decided all those taxes weren't worth it. I'll also do another post on the gang stalking that took places during the time I was snow birding. The central focus of my blog is to try to get people to investigate what is going on with wireless technology and what the real agenda is behind it. Much of what was happening in my life was directly related.




 Never been able to use wireless.....

Since I tried a car phone in the 80's, I've never been able to use a cellular phone. In my only cell contract ever I told them it was giving me headaches and that we were the only ones who knew about this right now. I said it that way because they were trying to charge me a steep early term fee. Why would I pay such a thing for a defective product. They relented; and of course I tried to warn people anyway. Did they listen? 
This graph shows how miserably people like me have failed in trying to warn the world of cell phone radiation.Those aer billions ... er.. sorry.. millions of units. They ship over 1 billion units each year, worldwide.







Wireless in Public Schools...

Who said it was ok to put wireless in public schools? It seems there was a lot of grandfathering in of things that were never really tested in the first place. The Fullerton Informer is probably the best place to go for all the science behind the wireless sterilization agenda. My blog is more from the POV of someone who is EMF sensitive and what I've experienced and had to do to keep it at bay over the last 30 years as a minority of.....? One? One hundred? How do we find each other?

There's not very many of us in the world (right now). I've been looking. 
Certainly if that perspective is interesting to you, please subscribe. I'm new to blogging, so I'm not sure how you could do that. 🙄 Joe Imbriano who runs the fullerton informer put in place the final pieces of the puzzle for me. Joe has a degree in Chemistry and Biology.  I knew wireless made me sick. Joe knew why. I didn't find his blog until 2018. 
The biggest smoking gun was from Joe's link to project inkwell. This was the final piece I needed to know for sure that the last 30 years of ducking cellular phones and all wireless technology was correct. natural and confirmation that the devices themselves were only a means to a destructive end.
No. 1, the most important part of their platform is -Provide adequate bandwidth and Internet access to all schools, calculated on a per - student basis. The last, in-class distribution of this bandwidth must be wireless.

This wireless mandate is tied to important school funding.  Why would they tie important school funding to a wireless mandate...? A normal person working in academia would ask that question. Everyone should have been inquisitive about why such an odd request for questionable technology. If you're an Agenda 21 puppet master, would you be so bold to make such an odd request?

Well, inkewell set up their The AORTA1 Digital Education Manifesto
in the earl 2000's. So, with all the distraction from 9/11, they were well along before anyone caught on. I don't know of any schools that have wired only internet access and /or that ban cell phone use on their campuses. I bet the elite don't allow their children in schools with wireless.







Tired yet? These people's desire to kill and sterilize the population is wearing me out just reading my own blog. It was like watching a slow train wreck over the last 20 years. 



                                                  Time for a break. I need a distraction.

Cellular towers are the tree of the forbidden knowledge and the cell phones the forbidden fruit.-me. through the gift, patience & grace of the most high. 



                 

If it's odorless, tasteless and you cannot see it. How can it be a smoking gun?

As I was cleaning up my mail box recently I found this link from march of 2018. Panel votes to a study that concluded wireless radiation caused brain and adrenal cancer in rats. Seems kinda late 30 years later to allow, concede or make this admission. A lot of people have allowed their DNA to be genetically modified to one degree or another. That's also not to say my DNA isn't also affected in some degree, as I have been exposed to EMF here and there.




                                                            
        Interesting that radiation & DNA are a match. DNA= 23+13+26 = 62 (Reverse Ordinal)


                               



                                                          Calm before the storm....


           1989- Standing in front of my storage unit when I moved to the Florida Treasure Coast
          I already knew the clock was ticking on my wireless sensitivity at this point. 
              Before long, they would be everywhere. All they needed was a Steve Jobs.

(continued) Studies like that aren't really important to an EMF sensitive person, even if it's an admission of something you've been watching,  avoiding, wringing your hands over, going through every possible emotion on almost any and every given day  for 30 years.  You're telling me something  I knew in the 1980'a. That is so last century. Over 30 years,. I had literally made a million decisions both large and small based on my own estimation of EMF radiation. At almost 60, even if there was a mad rush for the cell phone exits it would take quite a while to unwind things. I guess I could start living a normal life again at 69.




                          Ended up selling 'both' places and moving to 4 acres in the country.


                                                                 Mobility Limits

People are talking about the mark of the beast. If you don't have it, you won't be able to buy, sell or work etc. Try being a person with extreme EMF sensitivity. You are not even a consideration in 'society'. What you want isn't even on the menu. You don't exist.

Mobility is limited when you have fibro symptoms, PTSD and are EMF sensitive. Where can you go today to have a good time or take in a venue and not be exposed to EMF? When I travel, I'm often exhausted after the first night in a hotel. As I write this, I've decided the next time to  joke to them to shut down the wireless to the entire hotel because I'm sensitive to it. What do you think they will say?


When I go to public places now to shop or an occasional meal out. I don't really see a lot of  happy people. Much of what used to be a free flow of cool people has now turned into a fake, forced society that is going through the motions of a real existence. Many people seem sick agitated even genetically modified. No one or no thing vibrates the way they used to.   Way back in the recesses of their minds, I think people also inherently know wireless is horrible for them and especially their children and elderly.

The symptoms of long term over exposure the microwave radiation I am witnessing are :

1. Accelerated aging process 
                                                                     32 year old woman


 2. Stunted emotional growth and maturity

People who never grow up. This  60 year old gentleman was in the local paper in my hometown recently. "aggravated assault, resisting arrest, flight to avoid prosecution, intimidation of a witness, criminal solicitation to intimidate a witness, robbery, burglary, illegal possession of a firearm, firearms not to be carried without a license and escape"   are among the things on his lengthy resume'.

3. Mind Control

If you've been using cell phones for the last 10 to 20 years, are you going to know if you're under MC? By my estimates, 94% are under some form of MC to one degree or another. I think even a certain percentage of cell phone users can see a level of MC in the general population. 

And example of mind control is the schools are required to have wireless internet and it's attached to funding. They're sterilizing the children and no one besides Joe Imbriano and a few others of us in the truth community are asking why.  This is happening in many countries. How is that not mass MC?

4. Brain Cancer  - My mother died in '99 from neuroblastoma. She used a wireless house phone. I didn't connect the two until years later, despite my own experience with cell phones. I thought wireless house phones were largely inert. 

Of course, that's a sample of one; but here we are almost 20 years later and cancer rates are through the roof. Young people dying of cancer  it seems is being normalized by the media and "society". 

5. Irritability- Look around. People didn't act anywhere near this way 30 plus years ago. 

6. Lowered fertility- Do some research. You wont' have to look very hard. 

7. widespread illnesses.- EMF exposure in the womb can lead to autism and childhood obesity.

8. Diminished empathy- This serves their transhuman agenda by slowly shutting off what                  makes people human.

9. High blood pressure

10.Agitation

11. Lowered IQ
                                                           Are you really too sensitive.  

12. Makes your teeth fall out. Hellooo Zombie..  

13 Violent behavior 

14. Suicidal Ideation



I read a book with that title that changed my perspective of my haunting sensitivities. It wasn't and isn't me that is broken. The cover art really resonated with me. I think the author might be one of us. She helped me see that sensitive people are often wrongly scolded for being so. This past week for one was a particularly rough one with the full moon.

Stop the crime's youtube channel published a video entitled Time to EMF off.  The video caught me off guard. I was making my own youtube video for the first time in over a year. My last channel was involuntarily shut down. The topic of this one was to be about EMF. I made this big long outpouring in a comment on their video. There was a full moon at the time and later I realized what I was doing and what time of the month I was doing it. I mean here we are 30 years in and people are suggesting those of us who cannot use EMF might have something of value to add to the conversation...now? 

When I sobered up from being glad to hear the message I also realized the video was 4:07 long. 47, as I mentioned previously is the free masonic code. The fact that it was released on a full moon also shows knowledge and intent. They knew those sensitive types would also be under the influence of the moon. They probably know more about us than we do ourselves. 

I feel it most every month. When I start feeling uneasy, I know to look at the moon phase calendar.
   

                                                 




Zeroes don't count in the code. So if you think their video is that long and released on a full moon all by coincidence, you're a coincidence theorist. There has been some speculation that Deborah Tavares is a shill for some time now. She has put out much useful information. Sadly, I must realize Joe Imbrano  is correct.  Add 'aplanetruth' to that list as well. They were never with us. She does like to use the word globally a lot. Let the appearce of the globe or global references be one of your guides.



                                                           Sit back and enjoy the show...

As I turn the corner of 60 soon, I 'm starting to think I've wasted enough time trying to wake up people and hope they'll step back from the edge of the abyss.  There are over 7 million cell towers worldwide, countless smart meters, wifi hot spots. Over a billion smart phones are sold each year worldwide. 

There is no place for me among society; and they don't care.  I will be dead before the towers can come down. I have found a place to lay my head for now. .. The mass awakening isn't happening on the scale necessary for me to rejoin life as I used to know it.

I say this, that I'm throwing it in; but I never do. What will I do instead? Watch satan destroy the world? Things can change, but it's in my hands only to the degree that I can warn others. What they do with that info, I cannot control.  There is this illusion that 5G 'on the horizon' should be a concern. What you have RIGHT NOW is plenty deadly. They don't need 5G to wipe us out. If people get off wireless en mass, it's game over for them. 

On a consistent basis I cannot go to public meeting because of the wireless or I would have begun doing that long ago. We need people who aren't sensitive to this stuff to do that on a rotating basis if they've gotten off of wireless themselves.



That is no coincidence that Stalin and Trump have the same exact gematria across all 4 base ciphers. 
And destruction is also matching in 3 out of 4. Just one match is a lot in the world of Gematria. Try some of the names and dates in your household as an example.




Trump is Stalin?


Stalin's daughter sitting on the lap of another soviet politician..... 






Will trump over see WWIII the way Stalin did WWII? 

Signs of an EMF senstive person. 

They gave up any hope that anyone would ever listen.
If they're able to get away. they now live out in nature among their only remaining friends, the wildlife. 
They've let themselves go because there is no one else.
Their social skills have waned and in my case weren't all that great to begin with
They weren't perfect people before the towers went up; and they're not now.  
They've more than likely been gang stalked at some point. 
They no longer trust anyone.
 They're very concerned. 

I'm not saying the bible (buy bull?) is legit either (or that I'm a profit. Doesn't it somehow  all fit though?)  The formed the matrix around us before we were a twinkle in someone's eye.  They see us as chattel.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Masonic Blood Sacrifice -Conor Clapton

Conor Loren Clapton- First, let's meet mom. Lory Del Santo                                   Seems like a normal, responsible type. 🤔🙄                                                  Rather odd photo Below is a sample of an archived NY Times article. Interesting choice of words- was killed.  So he fell from the 53rd floor and landed on a 4 story building. A 49 floor fall; but the public or random passerby could never verify this is how the child actually died, of course. 🤔🙄 A 6 foot high by 4 foot wide window was left open on the 53rd floor with a four year old playing in the apartment ( wearing red pajamas 🤔?) is their story & they're sticking to it.🙄 You may very well be a coincidence theorist if you think that is what this is. tisha b'av = 7+9+8+1+8 + 7 + 8+5 = 53 (Reverse Full Reduction) 53 is an important number in freemasonry. That is why an NFL pro field is 53 yards wide and there are 53 men on every team. ..

Max Igan- Cointel Warlock Spellcaster

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews - Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile. I don't get the attraction to this guy. He hasn't told people anything they did not already know.Nor do I get how people can't see through this. 🤔    This demonic intro (to his newest video) isn't satanic and an homage to cern? 🤔🙄 He claims to be a borderline luddite who can't put together a mailing list and yet someone is being paid to put together this satanic branding. Do you think these videos are just thrown together? They are very well edited and the imagery is original as well as demonic. There is very likely subliminal messaging going on as well. A high degree of it IMO.   He's a doom porn artist. You're defeated... he tells you.                          Gematria doesn't lie. The 'news' does.            All seeing eye screen cap from his recent video.                                   

Whistling Past the Graveyard

Most every day,   I see people with symptoms of radiation poisoning and there isn't much I can do about it. Most just blow me off as crazy. I can no longer post Amazon reviews or even ask questions, as they blocked me because I tend to tell the truth. Can't have that. 🙄  If  possible, I  would tell this person what I see here in this review of his daughter's new toys. He used his own blood to test out the new device they bought to photograph through the microscope's lens. What you see above is a clumping of his blood cells.  This is called  Rouleax Formation. This is what the blood cells of cancer patients looks like. It  is also a sign of radiation poisoning. If you use wireless devices, are exposed to dirty electricity or if you're constantly exposed to EMF radiation (passively), this is what your blood cells are also doing.   Below is an example of what normal blood cells look like under a microscope. The contrast is obvious.  Cell phone radiat